Thursday, October 20, 2011

story of the week (MON2THU)

this week is treating me so well at the moment (until today,, thursday)
there was no presentation on monday
no lab on wednesday
no another lab on thursday
*seems like i sold my soul to lab's spirit b4...
**i hate lab btw...
***microscopic things n microscope make me soooo dizzy... i cant look at them more than 1 min
****how on earth i take biology???
*****i love field works

lets get back on the topic
since my days was soooo free without classes...
i had useless chit chat with few friends...
we love to tease each other and everyone doesnt really take words seriously..
yes they were...
but today,,, 
i thought i said something in public
that could possibly embrassing a girl..
what a bitchy mouth i have...
hope others dont know the meaning...
so i wont b that embarassing...
sory girl...
i just have a bad mouth...

story no.2

i went to see my SV for my fyp...
she told me a news

really really gud news
very pleasant to listen
insha allah,,
i'll join UiTM team for scientific trip 
in gunung ledang
ooohhh... what a day...
really hoping it'll b real...
now i can hear nature whispering me welcome
berangan!!!

btw,, i'm so excited to go
so many things to learn from the experts for sure

mood: nak balik raya haji....
             miss my kampung
               im a kampung boy 
                  4/11/2011-- kedah wait for me k

No comments:

Post a Comment

marilah membebel...